Jamie Middleditch AssocRICS, MRPSA
Director, Hectors House Surveys
I am an Associate member of the RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors), a member of RPSA (Residential Property Surveyors Association), and a RICS Registered Valuer.
Hectors House Surveys was established to offer both property purchasers and owners with a range of residential building surveys, including a choice of tailormade additional services befitting most requirements and budgets.
When time is of the essence, it is important that you receive a punctual, communicative and reliable service. By avoiding ‘volume’ instructions, I can focus on providing quality over quantity, ensuring surveys and reports are completed to the highest standard.
Please click on the link below to access my LinkedIn profile and find out about my career background and experience.
Key stages in the process of obtaining a survey
- Initial telephone or email consultation with your surveyor regarding the property and your requirements.
- Agree a tailor-made service and receive a free, fee quotation.
- If you wish to proceed, you will receive your Order, Terms of Engagement and Invoice via email (this is usually payable 5 working days before the inspection).
- Your surveyor will arrange the inspection (where applicable).
- Surveyor completes their due diligence prior to the inspection.
- The inspection is undertaken by your surveyor.
- Your surveyor will call/ email you (as agreed) after the inspection highlighting the main findings.
- Your report is written and provided via email usually within 3-5 workings days.
- Your surveyor is available to answer post-report questions or provide further advice.
If you have any questions, require a FREE quote, or would appreciate a helpful conversation